- 3x Healthy loaf white dinner rolls
- 3 fresh eggs
Makes 3 serves
- Pre heat oven 180
- Cut a small circle in the top of the roll and hollow out the roll.
- Spread a small amount of butter around on the inside of the roll
- Place onto a baking try
- Crack the egg into the roll
- Place in oven until eggs cooked (approximately 5-10 mins, depending on how you like your eggs, you’ll need to keep an eye on them)
Optional extras – you could also add a little something to your breakfast on the go –
- After buttering the roll add a slice of ham into the roll before cracking your egg in.
- After buttering the roll add sliced mushrooms into the roll before cracking your egg in.